Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Parental Presumption Applies to Lesbian Couples
- Former Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Wallace Jefferson Seeks Reversal of His Old Court’s Opinion in Pidgeon v. Turner
- Another LGBT Case SCOTUS-Bound? Lambda Will Petition for Judicial Review of Ruling on Standing to Challenge Mississippi Statute
- N.Y. Appellate Division Affirms Decision Vacating Adoption by Father’s New Boyfriend on Petition by Father’s Estranged Husband
- Federal Court Ruling Against “Religious Exemptions” from Anti-Discrimination Laws on Same-Sex Weddings May Preview Supreme Court Decision
- N.Y. Family Court Judge Uses Equitable Estoppel to Find Co-Parent Standing in the Absence of Pre-Conception Agreement
- Illinois Federal Trial Court Finds Title VII Covers Gender Identity Discrimination Claims
- Tennessee Appeals Court Finds Questionable “Paramour” and “Homosexual Activity” Restrictions, Added at Last Minute to Divorce Agreement, Denied Father Due Process
- Iowa Appeals Court Terminates Sperm Donor’s Parental Rights to Child Born to Married Lesbian Couple
- Virginia Federal Court Dismisses Gay Student’s Title IX Sexual Orientation Wrongful Dismissal Claim