Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 7th Circuit Says Federal Law Protects Transgender Students
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination under Title VII in the 2nd Circuit: A Work in Progress
- Taiwan Constitutional Court Rules for Marriage Equality
- District Court in 2nd Circuit Denies Motion to Dismiss Title VII Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim, Despite Bad Controlling Precedent Still on the Books
- Federal Court Recognizes Gender Dysphoria Discrimination Claims under Americans with Disabilities Act
- West Virginia’s Highest Court Reads LGBTQ Out of Hate Crimes Law
- 8th Circuit Allows ACA Action Against Employee Benefits Plan to Refuses to Cover Gender Reassignment Procedures for an Employee’s Dependent Son
- Texas Appeals Court Refuses to Let Same-Sex Spouse Seek Conservatorship of Child
- Kentucky Court of Appeals Holds Refusal of Business to Print Pride Event T-Shirts Did Not Violate Local Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- Federal Judge Applies Equal Protection “Intermediate Scrutiny” to Denial of Gender Appropriate Items to Transgender Prisoners