Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- New York Court of Appeals Overrules Alison D. v. Virginia M., Sets New Test for Same-Sex Co-Parent Standing on Custody/Visitation Claims
- 7th Circuit Panel Concludes Prior Circuit Precedent Holding that Title VII Does Not Cover Sexual Orientation Discrimination Binds Its Hands
- Supreme Court Stays Injunction against Gloucester School District in Title IX Transgender Restroom Case
- Funeral Home Wins Summary Judgment Motion in Transgender Discrimination Case with RFRA Defense
- Denial of Refuge to Jamaican Who Claims to Be Bisexual Sparks Disagreement on 7th Circuit Panel
- Colorado Wedding Cake Baker Seeks Supreme Court Review of State Court Discrimination Ruling
- Louisiana Appeals Court Revives Transgender Father’s Custody Claim
- Texas Federal Court Issues Nationwide Injunction to Stop Federal Enforcement of Title IX in Gender Identity Cases
- District Judge Enjoins Enforcement of H.B. 2 against Transgender Plaintiffs by the University of North Carolina
- Federal District Court Rejects Kansas’ Narrow Interpretation of Obergefell Decision