Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Federal Court Enjoins Implementation of Mississippi H.B. 1523
- Federal Trial Courts Divided Over Title VII Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims
- Restrictive Definition of Employment Presents a Challenge to Discrimination Claimants
- Federal Judge Orders Indiana to List Two Moms on Birth Certificates
- Maryland High Court Adopts De Facto Parent Standing for Lesbian Co-Parents
- Michigan Appeals Court Rejects Lesbian Co-Parent Standing in Visitation Suit
- Massachusetts Gay Man’s Workplace Discrimination Case Survives Summary Judgment
- Federal Court Agrees to Let VAWA Funding in North Carolina to Continue During Pendency of H.B. 2 Lawsuit
- Federal Magistrate Orders Jail Officials’ Personal E-Mail Searched for Evidence of Transphobic Bias in Medical Case
- Federal Court Rules New York Medicaid Must Cover Medically Necessary Cosmetic Surgery for Gender Transitions