Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Transgender Rights Controversy Generates Litigation, Legislation, Regulation
- At Long Last, Italy Moves to Comply With European Human Rights Imperative to Recognize Same-Sex Partners
- Retroactivity of Marriage Rights Continues to Occupy Courts
- 9th Circuit Ruling Shows Limits of Refugee Protection for HIV-Positive Gay Men
- Sixth Circuit Rejects Gay Ukrainian’s Appeal of Board of Immigration Appeals Ruling
- Missouri Supreme Court Rejects Constitutional Challenge to HIV Exposure Statute
- Virginia Federal Court Rejects Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim under Title VII
- Virginia Supreme Court Rules That Former Spouses Cohabiting with Same-Sex Partners Can Trigger Statutory Loss of Alimony
- Ohio Appeals Court Also Rejects Challenge to HIV Exposure Law