Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Houston Voters Reject Equal Rights Ordinance
- Civil Rights through Administrative Action: Can It Be Effective?
- Federal Judge Agrees With EEOC that Sexual Orientation Discrimination is Actionable under Title VII
- California Appeal Court Grants Habeas Relief to Gay Inmate Who Served 35 Years for Double Murder as Adolescent
- Marriage Equality in Ireland Advances in the South but Stalls in the North
- Council of State of Italy Voids Foreign Same-Sex Marriages Based on “the Order of Nature”
- New York Trial Court Holds New York Property Acquired During a Vermont Civil Union is Not Subject to Equitable Distribution in New York Dissolution Proceeding
- Federal Judge Dismisses Failure-to-Protect Complaint of Inmate Who Alleges Daily Rapes, Despite Finding “Viable” Causes of Action
- California Adopts Guidelines for Prisoner Requests for Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Two Federal Decisions Reveal Heterosexism in Idaho’s Pre-Parole Prisoner “Rehabilitation”