Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Irish Republic Votes for Marriage Equality
- States Take Differing Stances on Parental Status of Same-Sex Partners and Spouses
- 3rd Circuit Finds Federal Inspection Rules for Porn Producers Violate the 4th Amendment
- Virgin Islands Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Second-Parent Adoptions
- Federal Magistrate Refuses to Dismiss Gay Pilot’s Title VII Sex Discrimination Claim
- Maine U.S. District Court Allows Lesbian Discrimination Plaintiff to Assert Constitutional Tort Claim Against Supervisor
- Federal Court Denies Habeas Petition by Man Convicted Under Idaho HIV Exposure Statute
- Australia High Court Rules in Homosexual Panic Case