Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Argument Leaves Marriage Equality Proponents Cautiously Optimistic for June 2015 Victory
- Florida Courts Can Grant Divorces to Married Same-Sex Couples
- EEOC Rules on Transgender Employee Restroom Rights
- Federal District Court Finds that Transgender Employee Can Bring Only a Sex Stereotyping Claim under Title VII
- Federal District Judge Orders California to Provide Sex Reassignment Surgery to Transgender Inmate
- Federal Judge Allows Punitive Damages Claim when Puerto Rico Women’s Prison Segregates “Butch” Inmates
- Kentucky Appeals Court Rules That Former Same-Sex Partner Lacks Standing to Intervene in Step-Parent Adoption Proceeding by Biological Mother’s Husband
- Second Federal Judge Dismisses Constitutional Claim by a Transgender Inmate Who Was Forced to Strip by Corrections Officers as “Sport”
- Transgender Student Loses Fight over Expulsion from University of Pittsburgh over Restroom Issues
- Federal Court Suggests Title IX May Ban Sexual Orientation Discrimination by Educational Institutions