Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Marriage Equality Moves Forward during May: Oregon & Pennsylvania are 18th & 19th Marriage Equality States after District Court Rulings are Not Appealed
- Federal Court Says Utah Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages That Were Celebrated Before the Supreme Court Stay
- Federal Magistrate Judge Declares Idaho’s Ban on Same-Sex Marriage Unconstitutional
- Arkansas Judge Strikes Down State Ban on Same-Sex Marriage in a Case of “Epic Constitutional Dimensions”
- HHS Appeals Board Finds Policy Against Medicare Coverage of Sex-Reassignment Surgery No Longer Valid
- Fifth Circuit Denies Gay Jamaican’s Convention against Torture Case
- Federal Court Holds ERISA Does Not Require Non-Governmental Employers to Provide Benefits to Same-Sex Spouses
- New York Court Finds Marriage Presumption of Parenthood Applies to Child of Married Lesbian Couple
- Indiana Federal Court Grants Preliminary Injunction for One Plaintiff Couple in Marriage Recognition Case
- Gay Inmate’s Suit to Compel Same-Sex Conjugal Visits and Allow Sexual Conduct Between Inmates Dismissed